LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

VLCD Day 2

Greetings all! Today I was greeted with a 2lb loss so I am now 181.2 (which is higher than my starting weight but I'll take the good with the bad). My day then took a turn for the worse though because I got a special visitor. And this wonderful house guest gave me all sorts of cravings which led me to cheat. I ate a Dried apricot, a dried pineapple, and a dried pear. Hopefully the scale doesn't punish me too much in the morning. I was able to stay on track meal wise. Breakfast I ate my two breadsticks (couldn't find Melba so I settled for a comparable one) tea, and mid day I had an apple. For lunch I had 100g chicken strips and asparagus and dinner I had 100g of turkey strips and spinach ( they say it's best not to eat the same vegetable and protein more than once a day). Overall I must say today I felt better than yesterday, as I was less hungry. But I did have a lot of problems with the emotional connection to food so I was very sad today. Hopefully tomorrow is better. Until then Happy losing, losers!

No comments:

Post a Comment