LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

VLCD Day 7

 Good morning all!

Its the beginning of day 7 and I am down another 1.6 lbs!!!! My starting weight was 183.2 (after loading) and i now weigh in at 175.8. Thats 7.4lbs since monday!..... Im using all of these exclamation marks because I want to emphasize the complete joy I am feeling while using this drug. Its absolutely amazing! Although yesterday I slightly cheated yesterday (I just had to) I had a tall chai tea latte with soy from starbucks (It was heavenly lol) I was still able to see results. I just made sure I calculated the calories in this drink a included it in my 500 so i didn't go over. For all my iPhone users the app is called myfitnesspal its great. For the record Im going to say......... Hello my name is Viimo and I'm addicted to HCG lol,

Happy losing, Losers!

No comments:

Post a Comment