LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

VLCD Day 12

Greetings all!

I know it has been a very long time sorry for the missed days, but I'm glad to be back!. Sunday night my friends had an engagement party and I committed the absolute worst crime, I cheated!!!!!. I could not resist the buttery sweetness of a Magnolia Bakery Cupcake. (It was good too). The morning after the cupcake I had no loss and stayed the same weight so I figured I had gotten off scott free (boy was I wrong). The next two days after that I gained a pound each day all while staying Perfectly On Protocol (POP). All I could do is cry and i was definitely too sad to talk you guys in Blogland. But Alas Day 12 is here and the evil scale has decided to show me favor and I woke up with a 1.8lb loss! Something me and the other girls on my forum call a WHOOSH! day. Take a word from the wise DONT CHEAT....EVER!!! it totally isn't worth it. In fact I doubt i'll ever eat a cupcake ever again lol just joking, but seriously while taking HCG one must watch what is eaten.....

Well I'm off Blogland, Happy Losing Losers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment