LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 31, 2011

So its night one of the VLCD and I had a really rough day. For starters I was a tad hungry but I managed to stay on track which is shocking because I was ready to call it quits many times throughout the day. I have a close attachment to food and not being able to eat or snack on the things I love really hurts. On a positive note I was able to drink 100oz of water today which is a great accomplishment. For dinner I had 100grams of perdue short cuts turkey and asparagus, which was pretty tasty. For some reason my body has been aching all day and I've been feeling weak, which  casts doubts on my "weight loss" for the morning. I've only gained thus for and I'm really nervous. I guess I'll just wait until morning..... I'll let you guys know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment