Greetings! and welcome to my blog. I have tried every diet on the planet and never received the wanted results. So I did some research and was told with HCG i'll lose a pound a day. I figured i'd test this theory and share my journey with you all. i'll give you daily updates and menus. i hope it works!!!!!!!
Monday, November 28, 2011
Finished
Hello all, sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I had many days of cheating so I was so ashamed to post lol. However I finally ended my round and my LDW ( last day weight) was 169.8. That's a total of 14lbs in 25days which is great ( I would have done better if I didn't cheat so much). I'm finally on phase 3 and I'm working on keeping the weight off. However I'll be doing another round in February so see you guys then!!!! And hopefully I'll be. A lot better with my updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment