Weight 10/31/11 183.2lbs
Good morning all! Today is the first day of VLCD (very low calorie diet) which means I'm on R1P2D3 ( Round 1 Phase 2 Day 3). I'm uber excited because my load days were really rough, I'm so glad I can stop eating. I'm also kinda sad that I've gained almost 4lbs this weekend but it's ok it's all for a better result. I used baby oil this morning which makes me really hot but I'll guess I'll survive. It's 9:50 am and I'm kinda hungry but I think it's my mind playing tricks on me. I work at an office that eats constantly and I think other peoples food is getting to me. I'm going to continue to read the HCG forums for further encouragement. Also I bought some liquid stevia from GNC and it was pretty gross. I'm going to order the flavored ones to see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment