LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Load Days!!!!!

Hello all! Today is my second day of HCG and it has been a bit difficult. The first 2 days of HCG require that you eat as much high in fat food as possible. Sounds like fun right? Wrong! You are to take your drops while eating your foods and these drops take away your hunger, but yet you still have to eat. This process is very uncomfortable because your body feels gross and bloated but yet you must continue to eat. Yesterday for breakfast I had 2 slices of pizza for breakfast and for lunch I melted a stick of butter and had crab-legs, corn, broccoli, and scallops. Along with this I made some coquito which is a condensed milk, coco Lopez, carnation milk, and egg nog drink (along with rum lol). The purpose of the load day is to get as much fat into your system as possible because the HCG takes 48 hours to get into your system. On the 3rd day you are to switch to the VLCD (very low calorie diet). Eating all of this fat helps you to transition into the VLCD day so your body doesn't go into starvation mode. It is now day 2 and I have just taken my drops. I must mention that the drops must be taken 6 times a day and you must weigh your self every morning. My weight for 10/29/11 was 179.8 and my weight for 10/30/11 is 181.4 . Yes it is a gain but you are supposed to gain weight for the first two days of the diet. Well I'm of to another uncomfortable day of eating... Until tomorrow guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment